Alumni/Fundraiser Books? Turn a $30,000 donation into $90,000 for your institution! Here’s how…
1. Existing funds of $30,000* are used to finance the project. Often a
single donor will provide the necessary financial support when
approached with a sample of our work and an explanation of the
2. London Books produces a high quality, unique, “coffee table” book for
you—128 pages filled with historical interest and plans for the future.
With up to 300 images, the entire story of your institution is visually
represented, from complete overview to small details. You may even want
to include a full-page or two-page spread honoring the benefactor whose
support made the publication possible.
3. A total of 2,500 books are produced and
delivered to you. You use existing mailings—or a special
promotion—to sell the books at $30.00 a piece, a bargain by
any standard. (Similar quality photo publications sell in bookstores for
$45.00 and up.)
4. When the books are sold, your $30,000 has
turned into $90,000, and you have provided a beautiful
book full of photo memories.
* Price is approximate, but typical. An actual quote is provided before production begins.